i should probably write in this blog more than once or twice a year right?
strawberry has been doing a lot of awesome memes and i am just too lazy to do them all, but i figured i’d blog the halloween meme, as its my favourite holiday.
Meme Instructions: Share a picture of your Halloween Costume in Second Life and/or answer the following questions about Halloween. Don’t forget to share a link to your post in the comments and if you share a picture, feel free to add it to the Blog Memes Flickr Group.
my costume changes every day but this is what i wore to a halloween party last night.
- Did you go trick or treating as a child? yes! i trick or treated until i passed the legal limit for my area (which was 15).
- What was the best Halloween costume you ever saw or wore yourself? my now husband once wore a costume to a contest where he was a zombie, in a fancy suit covered in dust, when they called his name to be judged, he had placed a hand full of rubber worms in his mouth, and pretended to barf them all over the judges table.
- What is your most vivid memory about Halloween? i wanted to be a vampire for halloween but it was really wet and rainy that year. my cape was a trash bag and i had to wear my punky brewster boots because of the wet. the cotton candy pink and blue of the boots really ruined the vampire costume, and i was upset about it most of the night.
- What is the scariest movie you have ever seen? i am a huge horror movie nut, so traditional horror movies do not phase me. for me, the scariest movies ever are the matrix movies because i hate robots and that is pretty much my worst nightmare in movie format.
- Do you ever get nightmares after watching a scary movie? when i was a child yes, but not really anymore.
- Are you superstitious? If so, name at least one superstition of yours. no.
- What will you be doing for Halloween this year, if anything, in SL and RL? taking my son trick or treating for the first time ever!